Monday, June 7, 2010

Cheshire Archives - The Naughty Bits


Okay, they're not really naughty, but today B and K repeatedly said various words that had they said them in a pub or bus stop may have gotten them beat to a pulp. Nothing like reading eighteenth-century defamation and matrimonial disputes to expose one to a variety of colorful language. The kind of colorful language I shan't reproduce here. All that matters is we found a genuine case of sibling incest. I know, I know - you're thinking that's disgusting (and it is), but if you have read numerous articles and books on fears of sibling incest, but never seen any evidence of its real occurrence, this would be the highlight of your day too. That was probably the worst thing we read today, but there was plenty of wanton behaviour and neighborly brawling.

2 comments:

  1. I've been reading about wanton behavior too, although the closest thing to incest I've found is a man who wants to marry his niece. Ick.

    ReplyDelete